Club Website

Hi all,
I have added a 'guest book' to our club web site. If you visit the site, please post your views in the guest book, good or bad, it helps to know.

Oh, and Malc, re your entry in the guestbook, if Roy ever comes across you on Lavant straight at Goodwood, you'll see 'how quickly' he can go! - first hand! ho ho ho

regards

Paul Thompson
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

ps - new video uploads coming to the club site this weekend.

[ August 30, 2002: Message edited by: Paul Thompson ]

G

Well first things first, Paul, I got to get the car going long enough to get round to the Lavant Straight. I was wondering what was going to break next. Engine has been fine for 5 years now so has to be next suspect. Being realistic for half a second, your top speed down this straight is only 25 mph better than mine! Maybe I could get a Smart Tech engine. Maybe I should get a Smart Tech engine.

Malcolm
wink.gif

Hi Malc

You have been somewhat unlucky this year - to say the least, still, cheer yourself up by viewing the new videos for Loton Park and Wiscombe on the club website

To those unfamiliar with Wiscombe, the 'BIG RED ARROW' reminds drivers to turn left at Martini.

Thanks again to Club member Tim Carpenter's external filming and Andrew Fordyce's creative linking of clips.

regards
Paul

Back