Club Xmas Dinner

Hi all,
The GTD40 Club Christmas dinner will be held at The Starr Inn at Chessington, just off Jn9 of the M25 on Sunday December 8th - Pub opens at 12:00 and the food is to be served at 12:30.

A Christmas Menu has been posted on the Club Web site in the Social Section and a bar menu will be available on the day.

To book a place - please contact me at [email protected] so I can inform the pub and pay a deposit.

Also - a posting on this thread will let others know who's going too!

I look forward to seing many of you on the 8th.

[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: Paul Thompson ]

Hi Everyone,
look forward to seeing you all on the 8th, Jan,Debbie and photographer Tim shall be present too
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

G

Sorry Paul,but cannot make it as it clashes with one of my events.
Regards,
GTA.

Hi everyone.

I'm being forced to decline this one. I received a summons to visit my grandfather for lunch in Bournemouth on that day and dare not refuse! (It's his birthday).

Best wishes, and Merry Christmas to all.

Charles

Hi All

Unfortunately, I too will not be able to make it.

I am not doing very well in getting to meet everybody - must try harder in the new year.

Kind regards
Simon

I'm afraid we will not be able to attend either. This year is proving to be a very busy one.

Regards to everyone attending and have a good time.

Hi all,
Thanks to those who have let me know they are attending the xmas dinner. We currently have 17 people confirmed - If you are still interested - let me know soon as I suspect the venue will rapidly be fully booked.

Look forward to seing you at the meal where we can exchange ideas/views/etc with our guest - Ron Earp.

See ya soon!

PaulT
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Paul,
I'm afraid Jane and I can't come because of a family birthday party which has been arranged for some time.

Hope you all have a good time

The missus and I will not be able to make it either. Pity because I could have filled you all in about the MDA!!

Regards,

J.P & L.P
P.S Don't eat too much! You'll bog your cars down!
grin.gif
grin.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
Unfortunately I cannot make it because I am rather tied up on work-related matters. However my regards to everyone who is going!

Martin

Hi all,
Thanks to all who replied to this thread and also to the 'snailmail flyers'.

We have 19 confirmed for tomorrow and intend to meet between 12:00 and 12:15 at the pub with food being served about 12:30.

To those attending - I look forward to seing you tomorrow. To those who could not make it, I look forward to seing you in the new year so have a great Christmas (sorry - bit early still isn't it!)

Finally - If you feel like coming tomorrow - just turn up and take your chance's or phone the pub on 01372842416.

Best wishes

Paul T

Hi All,

Nice to have met you all this afternoon. I'll let you all know when I find the right car for me,

Cheers for now, and Happy Christmas!

John S.

Back