Personal GT40 website

As a way of creating a personal GT40 scrapbook, I have been putting together a website on my own GTD40 build and events attended. Its at gt40.me.uk

Its very much a work in progress so dont be surprised if you find some blind links. I thought I would make club members aware as some of it may be of interest - rest assured there are no pictures of my cat, family, holidays etc - just GT40 related stuff and articles written for the club magazine by yours truly.

Dave Champ

Dave
Glad to see you have gone public, a great site in the making.
Love the Cat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Excellent site Dave. Your moggy could at least have been sitting in or on a GT40.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers, Brian.

Dave,

Nice site, enjoyed looking around! Nice to hear Bentley did it at Le Mans, first time I've missed the event for three years!!

I don't like to stray off topic, but was admiring the 17" pin drive BRM wheels on your car. Would you be kind enough to share some details?

Regards,

Intresting engine rebuild going on over at Dave's Champs webb site at the moment, he's posting work in progress on a daily basis, after today's posting and problems (anybody got a spare 302 block) Ladbrooks are taking bet's on whether he will make Goodwood for the GTD track day.
It's gripping stuf over at Chez Champs !!
Come on Dave 5 thou 10 thou 50 thou what's wrong with a bit of piston slap !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Back