September Fortyfication

Brian Magee

Supporter
OK, I know it's now October but the latest issue of Fortyfication should be dropping through your letter box any day now. I have been waiting for articles from certain people (no names) and have nearly finished printing. Nearly every page has colour pictures covering the Goodwood events and Monterey and Pebble Beach. Also an article on air conditioning. Enjoy.

Brian.

Hi Brian

that person you refused to name, doesn't buy his flat caps from Oxfam does he?

Regards
Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Fran
Roy and I wanted to thank you for the GT40 hats, We were happy to wear them how about you? Boy that sun was hot just right for tomatoes.

Chris.
PS did you ever find out who was selling that MK111?

Hi Brian

I would like to say well done on an exceptional edition of Fortyfication, its the best yet
Regards
Chris Melia.

Chris
This exceptional edition of "Fortyfication" would have nothing to do with the fact that you are all over it !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
On a more serious note Brian you as editor would be a hard act to follow, please reconsider your threat of resignation as editor of the mag.
As the Club is going from strength to strength both you and Eric would be sadly missed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Think again Brian
Ian

Indeed an exceptional issue. The high quality pictures from Monterey are great also all the other articles. Once again Brian you have pulled together a terrific magazine.

With regard to you wanting to stand down, and the reasons, I am sure in your case you can operate an internal Chinese wall.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Fantastic job on the mag.
I just received my first copy after joining the club and I am very impressed,sorry to read about the gents that are hanging up their typewriters ,especially as they have obviously done such a sterling job....
My only complaint ..too much MELIA..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That was an auful rough looking crew sitting in the restuarant amongist all those bottles of wine! Seems like that went on every night!

Vic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

see you got the mag alright then Vic,
nearly all my pictures have Chris at the table, its nice to someone else there too!
It was his birthday saturday-I know how old he is-any guess's guys? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian Magee

Supporter
Thanks for the nice words of encouragement guys, glad you liked the mag. Sorry about all the Melia in it but he pays well!
I am resolute about resigning so you better start looking for a replacement. Chris's age? 26-28? - I told you he pays well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hi Vic

Noah wouldn't let me on the Ark because they couldn't find any one of the same species to teem me up with, then I met you guys.
Regards
Chris.

PS Brian the cheques in the post.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Brian,

As you know I have been involved with this club from almost the start. The last two mags have been simply the BEST I have ever seen. You should be HIGHLY recommended mate.

Best wishes,

Robert

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Robert

Many thanks for your kind words. Glad you are enjoying the mag. and look forward to seeing you next time you are in this part of the world.

Brian.

Back