Christmas Lunch

The GTD club Christmas lunch has been booked for Sunday 12th December, from 12.15 onwards at:

The Star Public House,
Kingston Road,
Leatherhead,
Surrey
KT22 0DP

Location is on the A243 between the M25 at junction 9 and Chessington World of Adventures.

All interested parties will be most welcome: owners, non-owners, club members and non-members.

Would those who wish to attend please reply to this thread (or email me offline) as soon as possible and I will email you a copy of the menu. It being the run up to Christmas, the restaurant will be busy and numbers may be limited!

Charles

Count me in as well Charles, although I don't think I can manage to eat a whole child!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TTT

I've just confirmed with the pub that they still have our reservation.

Can I now ask for definite numbers, please? They need to know so that they can lay out the tables for us.

Children are most definitely welcome too!

Charles

Lay a place for Susie and I..no kids to tag along I'm afraid but we could bring the horses ..same sort of table manners as kids and just as expensive to keep!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
Charles has asked me to post that we should meet at 12:15 and that if a few extra bodies appeared there would be space!

Well Done Charles!

A great time had today at the Star Inn and a reasonable turn out too I thought - although no 40s present. (All in bits I suspect being worked on)

Food was good and company even better - Thanks for all your efforts and Merry Christmas.

Nurburgring DVDs were well received too...

Back