Zandvoort 2005 trackday

Is there anyone who may be interested to have a track day in Zandvoort in the Netherlands on the coast.
Great classic track!

I ctcd a guy called Cees vander Weiden who organised in October a track day (see www.schoonmoderdag.nl) but he mentionned a full day dedicated trackday is possible too.
I understood noise resctrictions apply.
You can contact him directly on his email adress on the site.
Fred

Malcolm

Supporter
I could be up for this as my cousin lives only 30 minutes away. What are the noise limits as it really is in the town?

[ QUOTE ]
Guess we're not going to take the 40 there then!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hang On!

How is it measured? If it's a driveby noise limit, then it may not be too bad - and 85dB appears to be VERY quiet for the standard 0.5m sound test that we're used to??

I also see that the circuit is 19 miles from the centre of Amsterdam..... Hmmmm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charles

I will introduce myself to you, I'm from holland, luc van altena, bought a gtd40 this summer from england.
I just spoke to cees his friend, he said to me on the beginning of the long straight on the circuit they take your db, so don't go full throttle when you gear up.
if you want a video in dutch with tom coronel with a superperformance cobra go to http://www.autoxperience.tv/include/video/video.asp?vid_id=188&q=h and wait a few seconds.

Back