Get well soon Ray

Hi all -

Just to let you know - Mr GTD himself, Ray Christopher has just got home from hospital after severely injuring his hands whilst working on his latest racecar project.

Following microsurgery he is unlikely be able to drive for some months but we look forward to seing him back on track, in his 'hairy canary' next year.

So - wish him well and lets hope he has a speedy recovery.

Attachments

• 48008-RayLongleat.JPG
    48008-RayLongleat.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 302
Can't say I've ever met Ray, but I have known of his superb work since waaaay before GTD (anyone remember his creations featured in Custom Car many years ago?)
I'd like to wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Simon

Ray, I know that with your imagination and creativity you will not be slowed down for one moment, I hope and trust you will be back in the workshop as soon as possible. Best of luck and get well soon, Frank

Of course Ray will recover. He's a tough old survivor.

Ray, just think of your early visits to Cape Town, in the good old days when we were planning our GTD/CAV deal.

Remember the barbeque and the big p.. up when we all ended up in the jacuzzi passing the champers around and Robbie saying to Norman when he surfaced, 'Bloody hell, you old Welshman, is that you, I didn't recognise your new hairstyle!'

Good days. Hope that'll make you feel good!
Andre

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hope you are back in the workshop soon Ray. What would we all be playing with now if it was not for you??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian.

MWGT40

Supporter
Ray,

Competing next year wouldn't be the same without the banter from the Hairy Canary - so here's to a very speedy recovery!

Best regards, Martin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back