Track day in Abbeville

I have a possibility book a day to drive all day on April 3th at Abeville race circuit in conjunction with another Porche club of arround 10 cars.
The circuit proposed me to have alternative drive times for another club of arround 10 cars.
They requested me if we would come with GT40s and would be welcome.
Fee for the whole day would be 150.00 Euro per car.
It is a very nice and modern circuit,no noise restrictions and close to Calais for our British friends.
I any interest pls reply urgently before end next week at the latest.
As soon as I have 7 cars booked (payement confirmed) I will book the trackday.
I will send more details once available.
Bookings are as per FIFO principle upon payement.
Rgds
Fred

Fred,

Do they have to be 40s or could i bring the 917. Is it open pit lane or sessions and how much track time please?

Regards,

Graham @ GTA.

Graham,
To make a long story short, I asked at the time to the circuit management if there would be some track days where clubs could share the track day on circuit.They called me today to confirm that April 3th was booked by a Porche official team but that they were open to share that day with another participant.This means a whole day sharing the time between both teams but seperate track time.
It is therefore not mandatroy to have GT40 only but I tought it may be fun to have 10 GT40 on track the same day.
I keep you informed on progress.
Fred

Hi Fred,

Any news ? I might be interested (if it's not too late).
Graham, please bring the 917 ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Best
Fred

I gave coordinations to Frank as I realized I will be on ski holiday with my children at that time.
There is still trackday possible.
Suggest you contact Frank.

Rgds
Fred

Back