Winter Magazine

A few more months James and you'll likely be starring in it! - in your '40'.

I look forward to seing the beast in action. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
(by "Beast", I refer to your F40 of course...)

Hi all -

Magazines were posted Monday (yesterday) - so expect them soon.

One thing though - There is a great article about optimum gearchange rpm that has an accompanying xls spreadsheet. This can be downloaded from the club website by entering the address as detailed in the mag, but in my haste to complete the mag I forgot to include the file extension, doh!

So if you enter the address in your browser, please add '.htm' to the end. (without the quotes)

Enjoy!

Magazine arrived this morning.

No chance of any work getting done until I have learned it by heart !

I have to say that it is by far the best one-make car club magazine I have ever seen....and I have seen plenty !

A big "Well Done" to the team, and thanks again.

I don't think the "Sponges" realise just how much time and effort it takes to produce something like this, but I do because I've done it for another club.

All best for 2005,

Barry D

Now that the mag is 'through the door' so to speak. Here are a few overshots of the current mag - As normal - 52 sides and full colour. The next mag Spring 2005 will be out at end of March, and with no competition to report on, will be of a more technical nature.

In addition - subs are once again due for many members - (see sheet inside plastic sleeve) and if you were thinking of joining, contact us at [email protected] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 50590-Mag01a.JPG
    50590-Mag01a.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 307
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Also - please note that you do not need to have a GTD to join - just an interest in GT40s - In fact with the number of constructors out there, its about time we had some input from other marques (RF? / CAV?/ Tornado? etc) - so come on - join and put pen to paper......

Attachments

• 50593-Mag06a.JPG
    50593-Mag06a.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 301
Back