Your site name has been registered to another party

Is just me but when I click onto the GTD club link I got a message saying that another party owns this site name.
Have the GTD club changed their name?
Regards Allan
PS I'II try the link again and see if it's just a glinch!!!
Just tried again 4.20 pm GMT 26.1.05
This message came up,' This domain has just been registered for one of our customers 1&1 Internet Ltd'
Regards Allan

Ron Earp

Admin
What happened? Did someone let the name expire and someone jumped on it as soon as it went out? Not generally a "random" occurance but if this did happen it has to be planned well. Paul could have just changed hosts too and it might take a day or so for it to come up at the new location.
Ron

Doing a 'Whois' search, Paul's still the owner until Feb 2006. It looks like a change of host.

Oops - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Forgot to mention that I am moving and re-vamping the club webiste at present. I will place a short site asap but this transfer happened a bit quicker than I anticipated.

So fear not - all is well in 'GTD LAND' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(ps - better go as I'm at college at the moment!)

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
He's just playing with us Tony, first the web site, now the avatar. I wonder what Paul's going to do next to grab our attention? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

regards
Dave

[ QUOTE ]
He's just playing with us Tony, first the web site, now the avatar. I wonder what Paul's going to do next to grab our attention? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Next he'll appear barefoot on the cover of a Beatles album.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Next he'll appear barefoot on the cover of a Beatles album.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes barefoot like Paul on 'Abbey Road'. Is his real name Billy Spears?????

Regards Allan

Paul
Play Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club band.
That's who they thought Paul had been replaced with!!!
Regards Allan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back