Club Competitors for 2005.....

Malcolm

Supporter
I am now preparing the list of competitors for hill climbs and sprints for 2005. This list is used to make up sticky labels which is then distributed to all organisers of the events we go to. I do this at the start of the year but that does not preclude any latecomers contacting me for entry regs further down the line.

So, if you just think you may be doing an event with us this year please can you email me your postal address so that I can add you to the list. There is zero obligation to take part in the event if you put yourself down on the list but it gives you the opportunity to partake in events without having to worry about organising your own entry regs.

I have contact details for all those that took part last year so they need not contact me again. If you are not sure however, please ask!

I am being chased by the organisers for Loton Park for this list even though their event is at easter. Please respond as soon as you can.

Thanks.

Great News Mike! -

I know you generally compete in other national championship events but does this mean you'll be out on the hill(s) with us this year? and in your 40? or will you be in another of your stable? - either way - welcome aboard! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back