Website update

http://www.gt40enthusiastsclub.com

Check out the Events in particular. Allan Feldman has sent me a longer list which I will upload soon. Other than that apologies to Bud and Jeff for the extended period they have waited to see the cars grace our 'front cover'.

Well I couldn't delay any longer and have uploaded a new version of the website. After many many hours I have converted the GT40 Enthusiasts Website using Dreamweaver to a CSS based version (for techies amongst us). Microsoft's Front page is pretty untidy code wise which made the conversion rather time consuming and hopefully it is now a bit slicker in some areas - but don't count on noticing a lot of difference!

If your Browser is anything like mine you need to visit a page twice before the update shows or hit the F5 button or even CTRL-F5 which clears the cache.

I regret not a lot to show in terms of content yet but now I have a benchmark to build upon. Enjoy.

Dave, no apologize is needed. In fact all of you involved in making the club a success are to be congratulated. I for one really appreciate what you do and the enjoyment my wife and I have had in meeting up with some of you at Lemans and in the UK. Keep up the good work!!

To help you find the forthcoming Colney Fox meeting, and all others StreetMap links have been added to the regional meetings page - would area reps check the location please.

NICE ONE DAVE, I WON'T BOTHER WITH THE SAT NAV NOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
HAVE YOU SORTED OUR ACCOMMODATION FOR SPA YET /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Assuming this is for the Spa track day, can you guys post which hotel you'll be staying in (email if you'd prefer not to openly post here).
I'm going with a group of others, and we're still debating whether to go posh or just stay in a local Logis we've used before.

Cheers,
John.

Back