Request for Video of Le Mans Classic

I have found a number of pieces of video taken at the Le Mans Classic.
After speaking to the owners and ascertaining that they are happy to have them published, I am in the process of producing a DVD of them all.
At present there is some in-car footage of 1016 having numerous adventures, the complete drivepast of the 50-odd originals, replicas and Ford GTs after lunch on the Saturday and many segments recorded by Club members as they drove round the dangerous morning laps and more orderly afternoon lap.
I have e-mailed as many people as I can remember who were at the meeting, but if I missed you, or if you know someone who might make theirs available, if you have any footage, please contact me at huntsen*ukonline.co.uk (substitute @ for the *).

I have five hour of video to post-process.
I don't have in-car footage but if you want I'll send a dvd to you when I'll find free time to finish it.

Luca

lsantirocco said:
I have five hour of video to post-process.
I don't have in-car footage but if you want I'll send a dvd to you when I'll find free time to finish it.

Luca

Many thanks, Luca. Yes please. May I ask you to send your contribution - to my address in the magazine - as soon as possible, as I need to have a pretty good idea of what we will be offering by the time the next magazine goes out in the middle of September.
The material is rolling in! We might even hit the max capacity of the DVD!

Tony,

Great news for those of us unable to make the trip this year! I particularly like the in-car shots. To those of you that are contributing to this video - THANK YOU.

Back