Cranleigh Classic Car Show and Autojumble - Sunday 15th August 2010

This increasingly popular event will be held this year on Sunday 15th August at the Cranleigh Show Ground in Surrey.

Entry for the driver and one passenger is FREE. Registration is on line at www.cranleighlions.org - Classic Car Show. You will automatically receive your admission ticket by Email.

In previous years we have had a reasonable turnout of GT40s so hopefully this time we can have more on display!

Please let me know if you are intending to come along.

I have recently heard from the organisers.

In 2009, 1,200 classic vehicles took part. With just under a month to the 2010 show the number of vehicles aready registered has exceeded that figure. If they get near to 1,500 vehicles registered they will have to close registration and they WONT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ENTRY ON THE DAY WITHOUT A REGISTRATION TICKET.

If you are coming along and haven't yet registered do so as soon as possible.

This event is on this Sunday - 15th August.

If you intend to come along please ensure you have registered and have your admission ticket with you.

It would be helpful to know who intends to be there. Please post reply here or send IM or Email to me.

DSCF5133.jpg --- Aim to be there, rain permitting, remembering the mud bath of a couple of years ago.

Back