Chairman's Picnic 4th September & Chelsea Auto Legends

As chairman of the GT40EC, my wife Debbie and I would like to invite all members to a picnic at Meadowbank House on the 4th September 2010. The idea is that both GT40 enthusiasts and Club Lotus members get together for some mutual admiration and party. All attendees should provide their own picnic, and we'll provide puddings and softdrinks. We'd be grateful if you could let us know by e-mailing [email protected] if you intend to come along. Also fetch your swimming costumes if you fancy a chill-out in our heated pool. Finally, if you also want to make a weekend of it, then there's ample camping space (in the grounds, not in GT40s), and you could attend the Chelsea Auto Legends on the 5th September in London. We'd be grateful of a good turn out and prior notice of your arrival.. Andrew

A gentle reminder that our picnic begins about 3:00 pm this Saturday. We're expecting a great turn out of both Lotuses and GT40s. Debbie and I are providing puddings and soft drinks, so please come along, you're more than welcome... Andrew

Back