GTA Racing Website / Contact?

By sending me a private message and saying hello.

Did we meet at the Gulf promotion last week with the 917?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Graham.

Ah... no. Wasn't me. I'm not that important. :)

I wanted to get in touch as I saw your entry on the Heritage GT website and wanted to beg / plead you to come to the event I posted up on this forum earlier.

It really will be a huge mix of cars and I am trying to locate interesting racing cars to create an even better event. Both your 40 and the 917 are unbelievably cool cars so I'd very much appreciate it if you're available to come and show one of them.

Http://www.caringwithcars.com

If you look at the other thread, you'll see we have some important vehicles attending.

Should like to support this worthwhile charity event, as i,m sure some others reading this would also.

It is a long haul though from Suffolk/Norfolk borders just for one day and the Web site does not mention overnight security, parking, unloading ease for transporter/trailers, etc.

Any more details please for any of us.

GT.

Hi Graham,

I appreciate it is a fair drive and understand if it doesn't make sense for you. But I always say: if you don't ask you don't get, and I would very much like you to attend the event.

Overnight Security
The event is at a children's hospice so all the cars need to arrive and depart on the Saturday. For security, as you'll probably appreciate, they can't have people arriving at various times the previous evening to deliver cars with possible engine noise.

If you wanted to bring your car the night before, I could look into arranging for you to store it with a secure private collection about 10 miles from the venue.

Parking
If you were to bring one of your cars, we'd probably put it in our special area in front of the lovely private school adjacent to the hospice together with the Bugatti and others.

All parking for cars attending the event is on short grass.

Trailers
There is lots of room to park trailers and tow cars, and they can be unloaded easily on the private road.

I have tried not to bulk out the website with too many details as 99% of cars will be arriving under their own steam on the day.

If you wanted to discuss further, please don't hesitate to email me or call me on 07765 718116.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Graham (V8S),

While not wanting to detract from Graham(GTA)'s car, there are others around who might be interested in attending your event, particualrly those who are more local.

I would suggest contacting our club's Events Secretary via
[email protected]

Cheers,

Max

Hi Max,

Check out the other thread on here about the event. I am looking for any enthusiasts who want to come along with their car. :)

I'd be very pleased for any '40 to attend the event!

I singled Graham out as I had noticed his entry with Heritage GT and wondered how I might get in touch, particularly as he has two interesting cars - that 917 looks especially amazing.

Whereabouts in Dorset are you? I'm from just outside Sherborne.

Back