GTD Car Club Gone?

Ron Earp

Admin
Folks,

Is there any longer a GTD Car Club?

This link:

http://www.gtd40club.co.uk/

No longer works. If the club is defunct maybe it makes sense to roll this forum into the GT40 Enthusiasts Club subforum. It appears the traffic on this subforum has been light to say the least.

Thanks,
Ron

I did not actually run the club but i did produce the club magazine and sort the website for a number of years.

The suggestion of merging the data makes sense to me as i cannot see anyone 'taking the helm' so to speak...

If someone objects to that suggestion, then speak out now or forever hold your peace.

Glenn M

Supporter
I can report that the majority of the GTD club committee were spotted holding an impromptu and highly illegal AGM* on Monday. Most of the talk centered on certain members not holding their promised BBQ, and on how quick they all used to be! Only the biting cold forced an early closure of the meeting and prevented any important resolutions being passed.
It has to be said that it was good to see everyone again

Watch this space for more revelations.

Glenn Noir P.I.

(* At Goodwood Meeting)

What is an AGM and why is it illegal?

An AGM is an Annual General Meeting and would be a meeting of club committee members organised to discuss club matters. It would also be publicised to any paid up membership so that they can choose to attend or not and also to be able to vote on any matters presented either by being there or by proxy.

I laugh as Glenn was joking about the matter and was speaking 'tongue in cheek' - or at least I assume he was.....:thumbsup:

Glenn M

Supporter
There really should be an emoticon/smilie for tongue in cheek, it would be so useful, I think I'd wear it out - or does that just say a lot about my posts!

Glenn

Back