Club Flyers?

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Club officials, I am hopefully going to static display at Bo'ness hillclimb this weekend. I wondered if the club has any flyers to attract new members. I intend to take a few magazines to display, but if you guys have any membership flyers or other publicity stuff that you can get to me for this weekend it would be good.

best regards
Dave

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Re: Going to hill-climb Does GT40EC have any Flyers?

Bump, no reply to email yet so I'm posting here.
Club officials, I am hopefully going to static display at Bo'ness hillclimb this weekend. I wondered if the club has any flyers to attract new members. I intend to take a few magazines to display, but if you guys have any membership flyers or other publicity stuff that you can get to me for this weekend it would be good.

best regards
Dave

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Thanks Ian, that'd be good. I'm on target here, new battery and insurance certs arrived today. MOT on Friday and everything works ok. Engine sounds awesome and no leaks from it or UN1 so I'm looking forward to it.

Best regards
Dave

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Dave
Still trying, but Tony, who was my best bet for some quick forms is on holiday this week.

I have asked Max as previous membership secretary and Dave Garner as new to let you have some forms ASAP just hope the Royal Mail works fast enough!

Good to hear the car is going again
Ian

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Had an email from Dave, he has posted some forms and sent me an electronic copy too.

best regards
Dave

Back