John Christian's news

For those of you who know John Christian, stalwart club member and all round good bloke.

John was rushed into hospital & operated on just before the weekend, he had a heart bypass operation.

The latest news is that he is recovering well & was due to be seen by the Consultant today.

Look forward to seeing you at Silvermere again soon, John!!

David.
:thumbsup:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
John turned up at Goodwood when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I saw him arrive and went across to meet him and we spent some time talking together. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery John.
DaveB

I too saw John at Goodwood. He seemed very well then so it just shows how quickly these things can hit you.
Hope you recover quickly John.

Hoping for a speedy recovery John, as said before, he is a real nice guy.
I've spent some time with him at Dunsfold over the last few years, great times.

Jas

I had a message from Anne today.... Its early days - strong painkillers. Operation went well, recovery amazing and he is waiting for discharge.

Just heard the news. Very much hope that you are well on the way to recovery now.

With all best wishes to you and Ann from Chris and Hilary.

Just wanted to thank you all for your kind messages.

I have been at home now for just over a week having spent the previous week in St. Georges' Hospital, Tooting. It all happenned so quickly and I can only praise the medical teams for their care and dedication.

Recovery will take some months and after a visit to my GP today regretfully Anne and I will not be able to attend Le Mans Classic. This is extremely disappointing but it is the only sensible decision. They say Le Mans is an endurance for the cars and the drivers/teams but it is also an endurance for the spectators too at times !

Hope all goes well for those attending and I'll be watching the forums for news and pictures.

Back