Brighton Speed Trials - tomorrow

So we have just two 40s running tomorrow ( 6th Sept ) plus over 150 other assorted cars, if any of you can come to support us please come, it's a great location and social gathering, starts on track 9am to 6pm

Just to be a bit different, this is one of the cars we are running!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 288
Rubbish, clashing with Beaulieu this weekend, completely forgot about it...

Hope you're well Frank? will have to pop in and see you some time soon, I'm sure the kids will need a trip to Drusillas before long or if you're at Goodwood do let me know.

Regards

Paul

Just got home. The Aston went extremely well, Ian also got into the top 6 run off in his single seater and finished 2nd overall, good day out but hard work running two cars for one driver. Frank Pictures later.

Glenn M

Supporter
It was a great day. I think organised chaos describes it best! But a lot of fun, the atmosphere is wonderful and it is a very social event.

I managed a best of 12.3 and 125 mph. Some off the bikes are simply jaw dropping to watch - complete nutters! (in the 8 second bracket and over 160 mph!) Franks Wealden single seater, driven by his son Ian, looked - and went - very well.

There is a great set of photos here;

DRJOHN.CC
click, picture galleries,my photographs, recently added and then Brighton speed Trials.

Glenn

Last edited:
WOW! The weird, the wacky and the wonderful! The only thing missing from those photos is the sound. Another bucket list item to add.

Back