Colney Fox July meeting next Thursday 2nd July

It Colney Fox time next Thursday 2nd July starting 8:00-8:30pm. Please let me know if you can make it. Have a safe journey; looking forward to seeing you.
Regards Allan

I think we will be thin on the ground on Thursday one member cannot make it. I hope your'e not making too longer journey. I will see if I can get another friend along. Otherwise it might just be you and me. Look forward to seeing you there I am the bloke with the crutch generally with a black cap.
Regards Allan

I live in Chingford E4 so not too far.
I've just started a GT40 build and was hoping to get a look at another car or two.
Looking forward to it too
Thanks

I afraid there will not be any cars to look at. Like I said we are thin on the ground. We have had members with cars in the past but they do not turn up. Because they say its hard to park. The main two members at the moment are me who's a GT40 original enthusiasts but knows little about building and another members who owns an original. I do have another one who owns a Tornado built by him and a friend who builds kit cars. If I can get sufficient numbers up I could get these along. Please I hope I am not putting you off . Just explaining the situation please let me know if you still want to come tonight?
Regards Allan

Back