Cancelling Colney Fox tonight Thursday 1st October 2015

Hi Folks,
Cancelling tonights (1/10/2015) Colney Fox meeting yet again. Well Folks a reoccuring problems no people being able to come to the have a meeting for what ever reason. Not enough people turning up to make a meeting worthwhile; should I continue? In the past I thought it would be a sign of closure if the meeting had to be cancelled three times in a row. Its getting to that stage now? With not enough support nothing can be planned like talks, trips, runs, etc. I did speak to our new member Carl who suggested a new venue in Radlett I will pursue this. I hope to see some of you in November.
Regards Allan

Your post is as helpful as a Chocolate Teapot!!!! And If you are Moderator? I strongly suggest you delete your post. It not that I have no sense of humor its just that I am trying to get the meeting to survive and your childish humour does not help!!!

Last edited:

Keith

Apologies Alan I know how hard you try to organise these meetings and it was just my way of stirring up the membership a little to get them to respond..

No offence intended mate and moderators do have to have an over developed sense of humour when it comes to herding cats...

Peace be unto you...

Back