Charity Track Day - 6th August 2016

Hi

I have the privilege of organising one of the gates at the Asda "On Your Marks" charity track day on 6th August. This is an amazing event, which has been supported by various GT40 owners over the years.

The event is at Bruntingthorpe, near Leicester.

It's an extravaganza - up to 350 supercars on track, plus 4x4's and rally cars on their own separate tracks. There are stunt cars, stunt bikes, and aerobatic displays, plus go-carts and loads of things for younger folk to enjoy!

Here's a link to the website: On Your Marks | Charity Event Day sponsored by ASDA

Last year, we raised nearly £60,000.00 in one day for charities related to testicular cancer.

I need some kind volunteers to bring their GT40's (or other exciting cars) to the track to offer passenger laps. You only have to do as many laps as you are comfortable doing. I can have 6 cars on track at any one time, but ideally I'd like 20 or so cars so as to spread the load over the day. I have other types of cars making up the numbers, but as the GT40s are so popular, it would be great to have a few there!

Please let me know if you can come, even if it's not in a GT40. It's a great opportunity to try your car on the track amongst a group of car enthusiasts.

Thanks in advance!

Darren

Back