IVA pass NW MDA!

Mike Pass

Supporter
Today was a very good day. I went with fellow NW club member Mark Edwards today with his MDA to the IVA test centre in Chadderton, Oldham. A few items which could be fixed on the day BUT ............it Passed!! I think the smile says it all.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• IVA MDA.jpg
    IVA MDA.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 560

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations!!! I think that’s a very rare occurrence to pass on the first go-round!

Excellent Mike, and well done Mark can't wait to see it in action :) was our old mate Dave the tester?

Last edited:
Happy Days are here again. Gap lines look perfect. Let us know when you get your first drive on public roads....and video!!

Today was a very good day. I went with fellow NW club member Mark Edwards today with his MDA to the IVA test centre in Chadderton, Oldham. A few items which could be fixed on the day BUT ............it Passed!! I think the smile says it all.

Cheers
Mike

Mike it was great to have you as my wing man :pepper:

Hi Mark ........ just catching up with the Forum postings ....... can I offer my congratulations.

I too have an MDA car, which is painted in Ferrari Rosso Corsa red ..... this causes much amusement to those who understand the 'tongue in cheek' aspect of the car being in a Ferrari colour.

Well done and enjoy yourself.

Back