Painting of 66 Le Mans Winner

Hi Again,
As I found the critique received after posting my last painting so useful......here is a picture of my latest.
Please feel free to pass comment, and I'll take all comments into account before I call the painting finished !!!
I hope to have prints available soon at 20 gbp + postage from the UK, with 10% discount for GT40s.com members.
If you're interested please drop me a line to
[email protected]
Thanks for your time
Jeff

Attachments

• 40363-66Winnerweb.jpg
    40363-66Winnerweb.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 392
Hi Again,
Printsof this painting are available now.
On Heavyweight Acid Free 'Watercolour texture' paper using light fast inks.
A2 size . Image approx 50cm x 38 cm. Limited Edition of 250 Each signed and numbered. Price £20, with 10% discount if you mention this site. Postage in 4 inch diameter tube, £4 in UH , £5.50 Europe, £6 Rest of the World.
A3 (half size) version available as an open edition (not signed or numbered) at £10 + Postage (£2.50 uk, £3.50 Europe, £4 Rest of World,
A mounting service (at cost) is available for UK & Europe , but flat pack postage is too expensive for rest of the world.
Paypal payment accepted at no extra cost.
If of interest, or you have further queries, please mail me at
[email protected]

Ron Earp

Admin
Jeff's last print was quite nice and I have one framed and hanging in my garage. Of course, he was kind enough to let us use a piece of it for our logo so if any folks are needing some artwork please contact him. He also does custom work, so if you want YOUR car painted it is entirely possible to have. Thanks for keeping us updated with the pics and once we get a "GT40 Store" up, that is a place with GT40 related links and nick nacks, I would like to put your stuff there.

Hi Ron.
Thanks for the endorsement. I am more than happy to undertake car portraits, either on the track action paintings, or static in landscapes. For guidance an A2 size painting, mounted ready for framing (but unframed) on heavyweight cartridge paper in Acrylics will be 180 gbp + postage. An A3 painting would be about 140 gbp and A1 about 240 gbp.
Please take a look at my web site, where you will find more details and other examples, if it is of interest.
www.jnpaint.co.uk

Many thanks
Jeff

Just like to say that I have bought both of Jeff's paintings and they are excellent.

Thanks Jeff and let us know when you paint a third!

Rick

Back