Gulf GT40 Print

Hi, i have recently finished this painting of the Gulf GT40 and recently exhibited at the Goodwood festival of speed. it was there that a customer suggested posting it on this site. please feel free to check my webpage and contact me if you should wish to purchase this or any of the other artwork. many thanks for your views.
[image]http://www.christopherdugan.com/ford.htm[/image]

Attachments

• 42115-gulfGT40.jpg
    42115-gulfGT40.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 310
Chris,
Amazing artwork. Congratulations.
I've seen the painting of Andrew's car in the flesh, so to speak, and it really is spectacular.
Could you advise us of the price of the Gulf GT40 print?
Charles

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Bought mine at the Festival of Speed, very nice indeed. Not framed as yet, but will have it done the same as the others in my 'GT40 Display Room'.

I have a number of GT40 prints, but you have to be selective and only buy those extra sepcial ones.

the print is priced at £45 GBP plus £5 post and packing.
if you are interested in buying then please telephone me or drop me an e-mail with your request.
my contact details are on www.christopherdugan.com
many thanks for all your positive views.

awesome art,
uh, Bill wouldn't that be it matches yours to a GT

i may have to start buying Gulf gas again.
petrol is $1.77 gallon here in the south

worked on the spider and the 427 motor last night
but at my age it is SMILES per gallon

[ QUOTE ]
awesome i may have to start buying Gulf gas again.
petrol is $1.77 gallon here in the south

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish we were paying that much here in the uk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

unleaded is approx 78 pence a LITRE (+/- a few pence depending on where you buy).
On the current exchange rate ($1.80 = £1) that makes a gallon (~4.5 litres) 6.318 USD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Oh gawd, wish I hadn't worked that out now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Picture is superb. reaching for the phone right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keith

Well now, as a US gallon is 3.8 litres ( rounding up a bit), this makes a UK gallon at their prices - £1.16 a gallon.

Bugger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Anyway, unleaded at 78p a litre in affluent Surrey? I'm on my way!!!

I remember when the lady behind the Hertz rental counter in Phoenix warned me with being charged $6 a gallon to refill the car if it didnt return full..
"You call that a threat!? hahahaaaaa"

Myself and the english family waiting behind me cracked up with laughter and asked if that was the worst they could do, considering UK pump prices

Chris,
Please give Matt (427 Aggie) a good deal. He's saving his pennies for a "real" one and shouldn't be worrying about art, but he can't help himself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Chris,

What a spectacular piece of art! Well done!

The GT40 on your home page matches mine to a tee.

I'll be in touch!

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill ,
do you have any updated pics of your car?
Are we still on for this spring?
Ron

Keith, petrol in the station I use near Portsmouth is actualy 76 a litre.

I forgot US hav smaller gallons. Still didn't help the figures much though did it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have spoken with the chap about the prints and hope to pay him a visit next week for a look-see before handing over the readies.

Cheers,
John.

Back