"Blue and Orange"

\"Blue and Orange\"

This is the title of a fantastic new book that will be available in October about GULFs involvement in motorsport.
I have just spent 4 days in Eastbourne at the "Airbourne" show with the Gulf Oil UK liveried 917 and 40 on the Polygon Marketing stand in the CSMA pavilion promoting this book.
Commissioned by Martin Allerton of Polygon and written by Michael Cotton this is "THE" definitive book about Gulfs racing history and is full of previously unseen material and is a must for most of you. The book is simply named "Blue and Orange" and i have the advance booking forms with its details, ready to send to anyone who cares to contact me direct. The response so far has been incredible, so jump in quickly. This is the best of Christmas or Birthday presents.

Regards,

Graham @ GTA.

Re: \"Blue and Orange\"

Hi Graham,
Can you please forward an advance booking form for "Blue and Orange" to me at [email protected]
Saw your 917 at the Autosport Show - My son, a 917 fanatic, was in seventh heaven. Unfortunately, I cannot convert him to GT40s.
Many thanks and best regards,
Geoff Deakin.

Please mail me details Graham

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 42438-LMK917-3.JPG
    42438-LMK917-3.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 460

To all who are enquiring about the book i need you to send me your address so that i can mail you the details and advance booking form.

Regards,

Graham.

David,

3.8 flat 6 + G50. Adequate........

Much going on as the road legal, SVA passable, 917 Lang and Kurzheck version being developed by us now and is far more accurate through using original body moulds but a thousand times stronger and safer on the front end to comply to SVA test.

Angelo Paletta
4480 Paletta Crt.
Burlington, Ontario
Canada L7L 5R2

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter

Graham,

Yuji Yamada
459-8 OKURA-CHO, MACHIDA-SHI
TOKYO 195-0062 JAPAN