GT40 Crystals for Australia

Ron Earp

Admin
GT40 Crystal Order for Australia

Dear members,

I'm back from some travels and I'm finalizing the order for GT40 crystals to be shipped to Australia. I'll be shipping all of these to Peter Delaney and he has kindly offered to get them to customers via Australian postal service. Here is what I have thus far, name and number:

Peter Delaney x 4
Trevor Booth
Eddie Edwards x 3
Steven Kulper
Abbey Sound
Benjamin Levy
Darrell Peattie/Trenton Grofos

So 12 in all. Now, if you live in Australia and want one now would be the time to get it since I'll only send these overseas in bulk, individually costs too much money. I'll be sending these out on Monday 22nd latest.

Here is the link to the original posting about them if you are interested in what we're talking about.
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18133

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy them!

Ron

Ron
I did not see my name on the list I sent money via Paypal for a crystal & Gold membership to be sent to Peter in OZ . I hope it is not in limbo over the Ocean somewhere.
Kevin

GT40 Crystals

Hi Ron

I also signed up on the 5th of May. My receipt number was 1627. So please throw one in for me.

Cheers

Jack

Ron Earp

Admin
Sorry for the confusion. Kevin, you are on the spreadsheet, but I somehow left you off.

Jack, I don't have any transactions from you in or around the the 5th of May. can you send confirmation etc. and more detail to me via email?

Thanks,
Ron

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Jack, could you let me me have your postal address & phone number so that I can send you the crystal when the bulk delivery arrives here ?

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Ron Earp

Admin
Alright, final count now - if you want one in Australia have it to me before Tuesday at noon US time.

Kevin Pinkstone
Trenton Grofos/Darrell Peattie
Peter Delaney x4
Eddie Edwards
Abbey Sound
Steven Kulper
Eddie Edwards x2
Trevor Booth

So 12 total. I'm not sure where Ben Levy is, I'll put a call out for him but I have no shipping address. He might be in the US.

Ron

GT$) Crystals for Australia

Hi Ron

I noticed Peter Delaney still only has x4 next to his name. Did you get my emails regarding my membership payemnt on the 2nd of May?

Regards

Jack

Hi Ron

I noticed Peter Delaney still only has x4 next to his name. Did you get my emails regarding my membership payment on the 2nd of May?

Regards

Jack

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Jack, I have 4 on order - 2 for me, one for Terry Daly & one for Tim Mackie.

Can you :

- Check to see if your Paypal pmt got to Ron - maybe email him direct ?
- Let me have a delivery address & phone number

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

I've also just signed up. Actually meant to a few weeks back, but forgot all about it. :(

Ron, didn't get any opportunity to enter any details. I assume it passed through my userid details. But here is Paypal transaction receipt details anyway.

Date of Sign Up: 23 May 2006
Subscription Name: Gold Supporter Subscription Subscription Number: S-03954185MF159761D
Item Number: 362c454dbc8e9a397d032949235e85a8

Peter,
I'll message you my postal address. :)

Last edited:
R

Ron Earp Admin

Wait, Jack, we have you on May 1st with a membership so you are good. Sorry about that!u

Therefore, add one more for Jack, add one for Craig. Question for Craig - did you use the old forum to add a membership, that is, did it look like this:

Yep, it was the new layout. Went to subscription links from main page. Can't go there now as someone has been nice and hacked the front page. :(

Ron, I'll send you a PM with full Paypal details. I've checked my Paypal balance and the transaction is there.

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Damn, got hacked right in the middle of my post! All is well now, report later.

Now, Jack is good, and, I added one in for Craig W.

So, we had 12 now I add two more for 14.

14 Crystals going to Aussie Land - Peter, your address is okay to send to?

These will leave later today or Wednesday AM. Thanks a lot fellows, this helps get rid of a good number of them and pay for the forum, which was sorely needed this AM to hire a programmer on the quick to get this site up and running. Funny thing - the programmer that helped out this AM was an Aussie, $50 fee, got things secure and plugged some holes in VB.

Ron

Hi Ron

Excellent. I am looking forward to receiving my crystal. You do an awesome job running the forum and these little things such as organising the crystals must certainly take up some time. As a fan of the 40's all these things such as the crystals and the forum certainly enhance my enjoyment of the car (particularly as I don't actually own one except for the 2 I have on Forza on the Xbox - which really isn't the same thing).

So for all your efforts many thanks. Peter D, if you want some cash for the postage in Oz let me know.

Kind Regards

Jack

Ron Earp

Admin
GT40 Crystal order for Australia off and will probably be received there next Monday, thanks much for making it happen!

Ron Earp

Admin
Folks, looks like I left two off of the last order.

So, I'm sending another order down tomorrow with a crystal for Peter Hill, plus two for Peter D. that I left off. If anyone from Australia would like one let me know and I'll put it in the box with this group.

Thanks!
Ron

crystals in oz

Hi Ron recieved my crystal today, thankyou for all your trouble it looks great. Thanks Peter for looking after this end

Darrell
DRB#46

Back