GT40 3D Crystals - Still Available!

Ron Earp

Admin
I've still got a number of 3D GT40 crystals still available for those that wish to have one. Cost is $50, includes shipping in the US, and you can purchase one by going to the Menu Bar above and clicking on "Support Forum". Money is used to keep the forum going and pay the monthly fees.

Here are some shots of the crystals, lighted at night with a electroluminescent panel, and in normal day time. Sorry, I don't have the panels for sale.
---

Attachments

• glow2.JPG
    glow2.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 869
  • glow3.JPG
    glow3.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 861
  • crystal1.jpg
    crystal1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 862
  • crystal2.jpg
    crystal2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 857

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Folks,

I've still got a bunch of these crystals and the forum still needs support, so if you want to contribute now is a good time. I've got a couple folks from England that are due crystals so I have a shipment going out over there within the next few days. If you wish to contribute and get a GT40 crystal click here:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/payments.php

Thanks,
Ron

Pete

Lifetime Supporter
Hello Ron,
Just wanted to say thanks for creating and running this forum. Also I just became a supporter and had forgotten about the GT40 crystal being a perk for joining as a gold supporter. I happened to be home the day it arrived UPS. I didn't remember ordering anything lately so you could imagine my delight when opening the box and seeing this little gem inside. Thanks again, it made my day!

Pete

Ron Earp said:
Hey Folks,

I've still got a bunch of these crystals and the forum still needs support, so if you want to contribute now is a good time. I've got a couple folks from England that are due crystals so I have a shipment going out over there within the next few days. If you wish to contribute and get a GT40 crystal click here:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/payments.php

Thanks,
Ron

PM sent.

Cheers,
Danny

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Ron, I just received my crystal and I must say I'm pretty impressed. The resolution is amazing. I think you should make some that are brick-sized! :)

I did a few quick shots of mine on top of one of those cheap LED bases and it looks pretty cool (IMHO). I'm not normally one for desk objects, but this one's a keeper! Thanks!

Attachments

• GT40crystalC.jpg
    GT40crystalC.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 533
  • GT40crystalB.jpg
    GT40crystalB.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 510

Ron Earp

Admin
Folks, there are about 20 more of these still around - I'd love to get rid of them. If you would like to have one do a Gold Membership and I'll ship one out to you pronto. I stopped doing them at the $50 Gold level because it didn't do anything for forum funds - crystals cost, if I remember right, about $22 when all said and one, and then shipping to you UPS on top of that. So the net income for the forum was less than someone who donated at the Bronze level. Basically not such a good support model for forum.

Anyhow, I wish to clear the shelves of these things and chalk the exercise up as a learning experience. I'll put them out on the current Gold Support Levels until they are gone. I still have never received addresses for all the Premier Supporters either, thus there are a few of those still owed crystals. I'll hold a few back in reserve for them.

Thanks,
Ron

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Ron, I just switched from a Gold membership to a Premier membership. You should have received the PayPal notice by now I suspect.

I understand the Premier membership includes one of these crystals. If so, would you send me a PM indicating what I need to do to receive this?

Thanks!

Doug

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Open mouth, insert foot.

Had I read your post immediately prior to mine, I would have known the answer to my question.

PM sent, Ron--in fact duplicate PM's. There was a notice that the forum requires I wait 60 seconds before sending a PM and asking me to wait 59 seconds before attempting again, so I did so. I now notice there are duplicate PM's in my sent box. Sorry about that--it was a prompt I had never seen before.

Thanks, Ron.

Doug

Ron Earp

Admin
Barry,

I don't have any address or PayPal info from you, but I see that the software somehow knows you paid and moved your subscription to a gold level - sans icon for some odd reason. Can you email me some info? Thanks,

Ron

Would like to have one. I am not good with computers and my bar doesn't say support forum or if does I missed it.
I am in Raleigh today and can be reached at 919-250-3106 until 1600 hr.
Just leave verbal instructions and can have one of these way before the car comes.

Jim Pearson

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Ron,

Have just upgraded my support level to Premier and would be delighted to receive a crystal as and when. Absolutely no rush - next time there's a group shipment to the UK, or someone with one in their luggage is just fine.

May I thank you Ron, and the other admins/mods, for the huge amount of effort you all clearly put into this forum. I don't contribute very often (am conscious of my relative ignorance on most subjects) but am an avid consumer of the traffic.

Best wishes,

Jim

Back