The World Of Automobiles Book Collection

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I was trying to clean up some stacks of books and came across a set my mom gave me a couple years ago. And in looking at them it rang a bell that it may be the series that had some stuff on the GT40 aerodynamics or something like that. Someone was looking for one of these... I think.

If you were looking for one of these books let me know I have not had time to look through them their seem to be over 20 or so (maybe A-Z in content). One did have a picture of a red GT40 on it, but I'll have to get them all in order to see if it was anything

The title again is "The World of Automobiles" and has tech articles as well key cars and manufactures.

Sandy

Now there is a coincidence! I've scanned over this topic several times and just realized I have the same collection. My mom bought them at a yard sale about 10 years ago and gave them to me. Large white bound with red letters. I have volumes 1 through 22, but never looked through them!

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I think someone was looking for one of the books, I have not looked at them either, and my mom got them from a garage sale too :)

Sandy

Back