05' Edition Owners Portfolio (Unopened!!)

Brand NEW Factory sealed SUPER RARE and large dealer/owner 2005 Ford GT Portfolio book still sealed in plastic wrapping. This is not that everyday sales brochure. This is an awesome collectors piece with over 30 pages and another 30 flip-up or flip-out pages. This is an incredible Ford GT item. This measures approx. 7”x15” and still sealed from the factory. It is loaded with information on the GT’s history, development, engine, brakes, tires, interior, steering, horsepower, frame, construction, exterior, safety, architecture, grip, power, colors, seats, steering and so much more. Lots of cool flip up pages and pull out sections of America’s Super Car. Book when published was $150.00 and only available through the dealer. Have seen many sold and purchased on ebay for well in-excess of $300.00 This book is a one of a kind must have for the GT owner/collector. I do not sell ebay, so came directly to the source to sell this one of a kind item. You make the offer.

Very rare to find still sealed. Very nice for that GT owner or collector. Pages are of heavy cardstock, not cheap flimsy paper. All photos have very crisp and bright colors.

Excellent Holiday present!!! WILL SHIP FREE IN U.S. or pick up in Wisconsin today. Holiday season is coming quick, and I have only 1 available.

Call/email and make me an offer now for this (1) and only one I have available. Pic on request. Located in S.E. Wisconsin, but again, I will ship free in U.S. with approved purchase. Cash/Money Order/Cashiers Check ONLY. No games, no scammers. This book is worthy of ownership by a GT enthusiast and a major collectors item!

[email protected]
(262) 206-0159
S.E. WI

Last edited:
Back