New ford gt/ gt40 book for sale

Guys, on the SVTOA web site theres a new FORDGT/GT40 hard cover book for sale. Real neat stuff as it has a chapter reliving the gt40 into the new car...Great Bill Wonder shots......its almost sold out....Hard cover all color..............:2thumbsup: GTJOEY1314

Well, since Im leaving tonite for Amelia Island....the entire first edition has been sold out and the second can be purchased from MOTORBOOKS....Or ford direct...neay earlyearly gt40 photos.........thanks gtjoey

I have a UK 2004/5 Press Pack Trying to find out what its worth ????

DSC00002.jpg
[/IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b605/Stuart_Griffiths/DSC00002.jpg

Attachments

• GT PACK UK.JPG
    GT PACK UK.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Joey,
What is the name of the book ?
Eric, sorry I havent seen this thread for a while.....If you would like it signed and your in the area, you can check out the barn and all too......
Thanks for the interest.
Guys the first edition sold out in one day, the second edition has just a couple of books at the dealers..
We will be working on a third edition with more proto type updates real soon......
After the new book "AROUND THE WORLD IN A GT " comes out.........
Thanks again.
GTJOEY1314

Ho....Ho...Ho....I just told Marcie my coauthor to clean out the last of the second edition in the warehouse....there might be 20 books left? signed by both of us....Email her at [email protected] or call her at 1 570 971 4839
Tell her I told you to call......
Mention the forum and she can work out something realllllll special for the holidays...
HO, HO HO....
The new book will be here soon, we have to make room......
Thanks again, you wont be dissapointed..alot of vintage gt40 shots in the first couple of chapters.....
GTJOEY

Guys, will be at Amelia all weekend, will have a couple of the books, anyone wanting to spend some time, just pm.......
Will be in the gt40 section with some old friends....
gtjoey1314

Back