Amalgam 1:8 GT40 MK1 model

Hi all

I thought you guys might like to know that Amalgam are now producing a 1:8 scale GT40 model according to their catalogue which I picked up today at the Autosport International show. I've attached a grab I took from the catalogue as there are no details on their website yet.

For those of you that haven't heard of Amalgam the make simply the best model cars money can buy so expect perfection from this model. Also expect to pay quite a bit of money for it, I'd expect around £4000.

Attachments

• amalgam.jpg
    amalgam.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 649
Hi Trevor
Amalgam are now producing a 1:8 scale GT40 model.
I was at the show but never came across that stand mainly because of limited walking.
I think it was P1028 owner that got a Conti model made of the car but I think that was over £20000??? It will be interesting to see if its an all opening model? I did see the Sparks 1/43rd and 1/18th scale models for sale there; all the same 1968 number 6 GT40/P1075. The 1/18th also being non opening.
Regards Allan

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I bought three each of the Spark 1/43 Gulf #9 - Winner 1968 Le Mans P.Rodriguez/L.Bianchi and Gulf #6 - Winner 1969 Le Mans Ickx/Oliver. Have two of the 1/18 scale on order. I am a hoarder I suppose...

Hi,
Just wondering if the Spark 1/43 is like the JOEF (# 3006) Gulf # 6. A nice car in a small scale.Now we have a new addition to this years Christmas list.
R.R.

Back