Finding good chassis for GT40 ...

Hallo All,

I'm seeking for a good GT40 chassis, what else so on GT40 net
smile.gif
. I have seen Linn showing some pictures of very handsome chassis ... little problem is I’m a few thousand miles away ... in central Europe (Czech republic, Prague). Shipping of this is probably so high as chassis alone.

So is here anybody who knows good (and not too expensive of course) manufacture for GT40?

In case it is off topic please do not shot me immediately ... I'm new here
grin.gif

[ July 03, 2002: Message edited by: Tomas D. ]

Tomas,

I don't have any personal experience with this company, but you might check out GT40 Replication Ltd in New Zealand. Their website shows shipping cost to Hamburg of US$1627. You'd then have to get it across Germany to you, but it looks like the Czech Republic is land-locked, so there is no easy way to get stuff there from overseas...

Check out Review of GT40 Replication Ltd in the Consumer Watch section to find out more about this particular car. From the description it's very well constructed and reasonably priced.

Check out Mark Sibley at MDA in the UK. He has a web sight at www.gt40uk.com I have never seen his cars but I had dealings with him when he was at GTD some years back. He knows all the weak points in the GTD, KVA and Toronado's and claims to have addressed them in his new chassis.

Back