Dashboard left hand drive

Hi Everybody. I own a GTD with a right hand drive dashboard, does anyone know if I can still purchase a dashboard for a GTD, a left hand drive of course. Does a dashboard of another factory fit? Tornado for example?????
Thanx

Call Mark at MDA. He worked for GTD when they still were around. I know he helps the GTD people to get parts for their GT40.

Regards

Daniel

Daniel,
Before you buy the dashboard, you have considered, that you will need to make provision for swapping the coolant pipes over and modifying the chassis for the gear change? I am assuming that you have a right hand drive chassis to go with the current dashboard.

Brett

Hi Bret,

Absolutely, I tear down the whole front section of the car ( everything between the dash and the radiator ). I'm working on a new floortype pedalbox. I could guide the radiator pipes on the outside (better for the heat too). I would have to install the shifter in between and since I'm installing a brandnew engine and porsche 930-4 speed trans, I need to make a new shifter guider anyway. So, actually the only thing now is a dashboard, cooling pipes and a little axtra work for the shifter, but it would be a great advantage to sit on the lefthandside here in Holland!!! I'm also making changing to the chassis construction around the front suspension so that would be alright. When I'm done, I'll put some pictures.

Hello Daniel,
I have the original GTD body moulds, & am producing parts from them. All parts are avalible. Left or right hand. E-mail me for details
Lee

Devin

Supporter
Lee/Phil,

Please PM me with the info about your dash and/or body panels you are producing...I may need a couple of parts.

Back