Original Magnesium front Halibrand rim (7-1/2")

I am in need of one original 427 comp Cobra magnesium front Halibrand rim (7-1/2") It is for a friend with an original car(I am assuming it is a 15" rim). He has some other rims which he is willing to trade if there is anyone in need of some original type rims or willing to trade,or he would buy it outright. Thanks for anyone who can help out.

Bill

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Bill, Fran Kress is probably his best bet. If you need his contact info, I will look for it, or I am sure others on the forum have it.

I am in need of one original 427 comp Cobra magnesium front Halibrand rim (7-1/2") It is for a friend with an original car(I am assuming it is a 15" rim).

Just to be clear, you're looking for a 7.5 inch *Cobra* Halibrand wheel, and not a GT40 Halibrand wheel? The 'original car' in question is a 427 Cobra and not a GT40?

Not that I have either wheel to offer up of course--I'm just trying to ensure you are able to find what you really need. :thumbsup:

Bill, here is Fran Kress's phone numbers; 412-441-4275 shop after 10 am eastern & 412-441-5750 nights cell
or try Cobra Auyomotive in CT. 203-284-3863 ask for Kirt

Back