Which uprights can be used with corvette parts

Hi, looking to build a GT40, already have collected parts for my build but I am looking for uprights that can utilize corvette hubs and brake adapters which I already have, any thoughts or anyone have some for sale. thanks
-steve

Hi Steve
I am not sure if you are referring to the front or rear.
But---DRB use corvette front hub/stub axle, upper and lower wishbones and brakes
On the rear they use corvette brakes bearings with their own upright. Maybe Flatchat mat be able to help here.

Darrell DRB
LS1 G50

I guess both front and rear, initially I had collected parts some time back, and now that I am serious about building I want to use parts I feel comfortable with, also because I don't believe in re-invented the wheel, so to speak.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
DRB cars used the Corvette C4 hubs all round
RCR GT40s use the same hubs allround also and they have their own custom uprights F & R to suit

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Chris,

After your post, I looked for images of the DRB rear upright, and it appears to be fairly close to the proportions I'm using with my homemade and heavy uprights. Where would I be able to get a technical drawing with dimensions to determine if these would work? I didn't realize the C4 hubs were a feature of these until your post.

Back