Hi All, some time since I have looked in on the forum and have forgotten how to use it. Looked at the tyres on the car and they were manufactured in 1989!
So, despite having some tread left they will need to go. The problem is finding suitable replacements for the rear which, currently, are BF Goodrich P265x50xVR15. A trawl through the net has found nothing so can someone from the forum point me in the right direction. Thanks.

BMTR :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thats where I get my Avons.
They even bring them to Belgium ( Spa Francorchamps ) for me to collect and bring them home to Holland. Great service and great customer support.

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
When I purchased my car it had BF Goodrich tires on them. When I switched to the Avons it was a world of difference. Much better grip.

Hi All, again some time since being here. Shortly after my initial post on tyres my bro-in-law sourced some Vitour Galaxy Radials of the appropriate size for fronts and rears and these are excellent in the dry - haven't been out in the wet yet. Tread pattern looks as if it would be ok though. They are relatively quiet and the road holding is better than the tyres supplied with the car when new- oh so many years ago.

Hello, I bought as well the vitour galaxy tyres as they are the only ones to be available in 215 and 265 sizes for 8" and 10" wheels sizes

Back