Tecalemit-Jackson Fuel injection

I have a Tecalemit-jackson injection system for my 427 sideoiler(going into my GT40) and I need a Engine driven fuel pump for it. The pump needs to put out about 18 psi at idle and increase to 100psi at 6000rpm.Can any one offer any suggestions?
Thanks
Nathan

Two thoughts. My P4 has Lucas Mechanical injection and uses two electric pumps to develop 8bar-112psi. The motor in my MK-IV uses a dual plane manifold with two 850 Holleys. Lee Holman uses a single Holley on his cars. On the street I use vaccumme advance to open the secondaries.
Best
Jim

Holy Cow, talk about the way-back machine... Last time I saw a T-J fuel injection system, it was their "electronic" controlled unit that I bought on a Griffith 200 that had been previously owned by Mark Donhahue (sp).

That's right, I removed it, let it sit in the garage for a few years and tossed it during a move. Young and foolish. Not much has changed except young.

Roger

I've never used one, but Aeromotive makes a nice looking billet aluminum, belt driven pump. PN is 11105. They list it as supporting up to 2500 HP and flowing 2700 lbs of fuel per hour at 100 psi. Pump is able to produce from 2 to 200 psi. Bracket and pulley pn's are 17140. I don't see a picture of it on their website, but it is listed in their catalog.
www.aeromotiveinc.com

Dave

[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: DaveWharran ]

I have a 1969 Triumph TR6 with Lucas mechanical fuel injection that run continuously at 95 psi. The original TR6s had a Lucas electric pump, but most have since converted to a hi-flow hi-pressure Bosch which will go well beyond 100psi. Although there are a number of different Bosch pumps and I can't give you a part number, I can say that these pumps are found in some Porsches and cost around US$250 here in Australia. The TR6 regulates the pressure with an in-line pressure relief valve. Note that I'm referring to the British TR6 and not the USA equivalents.

Back