Webber SET UP and Tune Tutorial

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I just rememberd that I have a tutorial step by step video tape that teaches/explains/demonstrates the basic princple theory,breakdown/ Rebuilding and reasemble/base settings/initial startup unisyn balancing on a live motor.It is a excellent tool for beginners. Infact after I read the book the tutoroial video put it all together. It simplified the unisyn balancing of the carb all settings ect ect..It is a must have! I used it to rebuild my carbs and saved $250.00x 4 =1000.00 by doing it myself.I will be willing to have it transferd to a DVD if enough people are interested. I don't know what the cost would be but i'm sure it is not much. Pm me if interested. I would like to get at least 10 people before I commit to have this done. This tape is no longer availablefrom the company.

Oliver

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I could not find it..If anybody knows how to get this done in the states cheap let me know..I 'm not trying to make money. If anyone also has this machine, and is willing to copy the DVDs,
Than all it will cost you is shipping and the cost of the blank DVD. Probably ony $10.00 or less.
This is well worth it. Even if you know what your doing ths video gives excellent explanations on tunning. Believe me... you guys will thank me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned.gifOliver

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I forgot to add that this video was profesionally done by a webber carb tech pro.

I have 2 name 7 more to go!

Regards

Oliver

Oliver, I have a VHS to DVD writer at home.
It's slow but works great. I use it to burn DVDs of saved TIVO shows but it also has a VHS port.
IOW, I have to play the VHS at regular speed while writing to the DVD.
I can burn a master DVD for you and I think I know a company in NYC that will burn copies. Otherwise, I think it might take me a while to burn 10...well maybe a weekend.
Let me know how many and I can get a price on the multiple copies. Last time I did one for a client it was $2.00 each but I did 1000.

Ray

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I don't think will need a 1000 but so far 3 people are interested. Im going to also check with some friends if i can get 20 made up..Or mabe I wil just a by a DVD player and burner and make them up on request..this will give me a great excuse to get a new DVD player /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
I'm in, can use it for sure. If someone can find out if this thing is still owned by a company that'd be useful. Could be the company that produced it is long gone, although that of course does not insure no issues for copying.

R

John B

Temp Selling Pass
No copy problems the company stopped selling webbers 10/11 years ago..So were good to go!
I will start this week getting things together it looks like i will have alot of work to do just by the resposes already. I will post when i have some ready to go and will request a pm for mailing address and cost of shipment minimal im' sure unless it is out of the country! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Wow!!! Today and had 28 pm's wanting the CD on webbers. IT will take some time but everybody will get a copy!

OK, I just ordered a set of 48 IDAs with manifold, linkage and fuel lines and filters from Steve.
So now, I REALLY need that DVD!

Thanks, Oliver. You are a true gentleman and enthusiast.

Oh I have unlimited carfax 2 more days if anyone needs one, email me the VIN and I'll send back the report.

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Wow! I'm now a gentleman! What a change. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif

Anyway, It looks like i'm going to have to buy the VHS To DVD machine. I now have 47 interested parties. Steve, the dvd will be your best friend setting the carbs up. It walks you through the whole process setting up and syncing the carbs. When I first got my webers i read the book and went through the process of of trying to synce the carbs by the book. I took a long time and I thought i was going to give up giving my experience with webers. Once I got the tape, I hade them synce in 10 minutes...NO JOKE! The jetting I still had to play with a little but not too much. I assure you when the technition demonstrated syncing the carbs it was a breeze. But please make sure you read the book! It will make you understand the functions of the carb. This also make trouble shooting easier too. Again I will take a little bit of time due to the quantity. But I will get one to you ASAP.

Best regards

Oliver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned.gif

Back