LS3 options

There is also an "ASA" cam version that bumps it up over 500HP. I can only find it in a 6.2 carbed version from the factory, so that's why I bought the base model and will "cam it up" if I find the 430/430 isn't enough. Also these are factory cams and ECUs. I imagine that there is even more to be tapped from these engines with aftermarket items. Sounds like the LS3 will get us LS7 performance at about half the cost. All that LS7 Ti is expensive. From what I have seen, other than the Ti rods and the larger displacement, the two engines are very much alike in design. Only time will tell if they are as durable or not.

BTW- My buddy will get you a great deal on one of these. Whichever one you choose. He can be reached at 858-688-8801.

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
hi,

Getting the SL-C TK from fran but just wondering on any experiences with these engines as although costed for standard LS3 i see its also available in various states of tune.
Particularly looking for info on 376/480 with regard to usability on road and emissions.
cheers

Back