Fuel injection stacks and manifold

hey
i have everything purchased for my engine except the fuel injection stacks and manifold.
(im not sure of the proper term. ill use "stacks.")

i like roushes set up but they dont have a seperate parts/price list.

can anyone suggest some good companies or places to look to get an idea on products and price? what are some of the best setups?
i like the stack set up cause it looks cool and works well.
btw, this will be going into a SPF 40.
thanks!

Mike,
I have a TWM throttle body fuel injection system on my Keith Craft 408 in a Kirkham FIA Hybrid that I am very happy with. PM me your email address and I'll be happy to provide info and part numbers.
Allen Nicholas

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
TWM :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Engine08b.jpg
    Engine08b.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 829
Here are some photos of the EFI stacks on my SPF P/2192. It has a Keith Craft 427W with TWM EFI and special tall velocity stacks topped with Bill's Max Flow s/s velocity stack filters.

After much hunting and experimenting, these are the best stack filters I've found. They are a three-part sandwich of metal filter material that, if memory serves, filter down to three microns.

The first photo shows the engine with Bill's standard s/s filters, which I really like. Then having seen some great photos of a Lotus F1 with gold/bronze colored filter screens, I asked the owner, Bill, to make me up a set which you can see in the other photos. They're also available in black screen material and in sizes that fit most any velocity stack - including Webers, etc. Bill is a delight to work with, and is currently supplying screens to TWM and other manufacturers. Bills-B-Racing: (586) 883.0942

Kim

Attachments

• Rt Side Engine .jpg
    Rt Side Engine .jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 546
  • Stacks Side View.jpg
    Stacks Side View.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 713
  • Stacks Top View.jpg
    Stacks Top View.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 585
  • Radar V1 & Stacks.jpg
    Radar V1 & Stacks.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 623

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Love the gold stack filters... Might I ask what they cost? They may go on my list of upcoming purchases..

Thanks!

Love the gold stack filters... Might I ask what they cost? They may go on my list of upcoming purchases..

Thanks!

You'll want to check with Bill, but I seem to recall that they're around $20 each, or $160 for a set of eight, plus shipping. I think I paid $189 for the gold set. Of all the different filters we've tried on the dyno, Bill's had the least impact on HP by far. And they're great looking, always the first item people comment on in the engine compartment.

Kim

Back