8-stack ford modular injection system

Hi guys, ive seen somewhere on this forum a chap who has made an 8-stack system for his ford modular engine using toyota throttle bodies, i was wondering if you could either post the link to the post, or send me some pictures of the install as i'm rather interested in doing the same thing myself rather than a plenum design.

email: [email protected]

Many thanks,
Mudgey

http://www.seanhylandmotorsport.com/images/mustang/2007_11220028.jpg

2007_11220028.jpg

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
This is a fairly new company, and his core business is for the import crowd but he is slowly working his way into the V8 category. Prices are very reasonable. They list a V8 set-up at $2K minus manifold and injectors.

I've tried umpteen different methods to post this link, and each time it deletes the initial or the [url= So, cut and paste if you want to take a gander extrudabody.com a

Last edited:
$2,000,minus manifold and injectors? Uhhh,pardon my ignorance but isn't that what you need to buy?Maybe I missed something.Is that for pump/lines/electronics or just throttle bodies?

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
There is a list of what his "kit" supplies on the site, and it is supposed to fit the Weber intake manifolds. The reason I was considering them was their 3" height that allowed them to fit where the Webers poked through.

Back