gt40 lookalike headers for sb chevy

Ron Earp

Admin
Like to see a picture of that arrangement! :stunned:

They are out there. See a lot of them at the track on ex-NASCAR cars and SPO cars. Common, but not sure where you get them. Lots of space around the engine and transmission in the race cars.

Keith

That's why I wanted to see a photo. I tried to have something made for the Penske IROC Camaro (which started life as an oval track car anyway but I bought it less motor) and it turned out to be a nightmare so I compromised with a regular set up with crossover tube.

Ooops, hit the enter button too quickly. Anyway, I remember seeing a picture of a NASCAR wreck where the car was in the air doing a horizontal barrel roll and the pic was of the underside of the car. You could plainly see the headers and how they exited to the right side. Now if someone could just find a copy of that picture.

Keith

Thanks for that. A primary equal length nightmare! In that photo however where the primaries merge however, they don't appear to follow the classic "circular" arrangement firing order, but I get the idea. There was never going to be room on the IROC to do that..

Petr check this ( its from a M1C replilca)
Apuff.jpg

0540.jpg

0681a.jpg

0682a.jpg

0640.jpg

TOM

Back