dc&0 throttle bodies?

hi people in my computer, i won some throttle bodies for my lo-cost build, i was going to use gsxr tb's as i use this set up on my other cars, and buy another emerald ecu as i know these. but i keep a lookout all the time for stuff, and i bid on dc&o tb's as they came with an ecu, manifold,fuel rail, injectors and loom, so i took a gamble and bid what i was going to spend on the emerald set up. expecting to get massively out bid.....but i won!!!
(sorry about pic size)
100_2428.jpg

i searched the net but didn't have that much luck, mainly build logs of people's cars using them. i presume they are australian.......
100_2422.jpg

looks like i got a result!!
anyway, has anybody got any info on these?
cheers, glen

I have a setup the same with a Simple Digital System ECU. I got it off Fran Hall at RCR. I have no info on the bodies but Fran may do. If I eventualy use the I will use an ECU from DTA.

Regards Martin

Let me know if you find anything out. Like you i believe they are from Australia.

i followed a few links to katicore. now gone, but started up in partnership doing plastic engineering:stunned:
seems this set up is used on big bhp stuff. tractor pulling and 2000bhp methanol cars, so i don't think this will be a restriction in my lo-cost set up!:thinking:

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
I have these on my car actually.
If you search for Tim with the supercharged lotus on this board, he knows of the guys at DC&O and may have contact details.

Back