8 Stack fuel injection

Hello I am looking for an 8 Stack fuel injection system for a 351W
perfer one that has the fuel rails running through the center and a polished set up would be bonus.
Cheers,

Hello Al, Thanks for the reply, I have spoke to the boys at Borla induction as they are the new owners of TWM. I am hoping for a system someone bought and is looking to sell at a slightly reduced price, if you know what I mean :).
Cheers,

Hello Al, Thanks for the reply, I have spoke to the boys at Borla induction as they are the new owners of TWM. I am hoping for a system someone bought and is looking to sell at a slightly reduced price, if you know what I mean :).
Cheers,
I sold my last TWM in October of 2008, I was selling 3 to 4 setups each month and haven't sold one since. Be patient, they pop up from time to time. I don't know about the new owner, but TWM used to have sale promotions every so often.

Grant,
You are making a good decision, but I will have to warn you, this is such a good system you will be lucky to find anyone willing to give them up. They are a little finicky to set up, but once balanced they are hard to beat. Here is my setup.
teastrainers.jpg

P1010146.jpg

P1010271.jpg

I went all out with my setup. I went distributorless as well. The mesh covers are tea strainers that have been altered and attached to the lips of the stacks. If you use these, be sure to be careful with filtering the air. I am planning to add a plexiglass setup so they can be viewed easily. I just made a video of their crank up with a decent camera for one of the other forums members who wanted to hear it running with the Manaflow mufflers. Also the first dirve. Look for it. I will put both on my build log as well. It doesn't get the traffic it used to as my build has taken almost 10 years.I learned early on that teenagers and bugets don't work well together!!Mine is a modified 351 Windsor as well.

Bill

Hello Bill thanks for your pic's, which system is it that you have, it looks very much like the Redline Webber system I have on my Cobra. Yes you are right about them being fun to set up. I think is the reason for most of my hair loss LOL.

Attachments

• Mycobraenginepic.jpg
    Mycobraenginepic.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 752
Well mine was gone before i got them. Seems like there is less since then!! Since I ordered mine before the sale of the company it was the only one that they had for the 351 Windsor. 50mm throttle bodies. I just posted a video on the Exhaust brackets thread for one of the guys who wanted to hear what the Magnaflow mufflers sounded like. You might want to check it out to see the response of the system and a look aroound of the car.

Bill

A friend of mine has a TWM set up on his Safir since 4 or 5 years and they do the job perfectly and look almost authentic. He found the set up a bit fiddly but with a couple of hours on a rolling road dyno the throttle bodies are a big improvement to the Webers and for sure much more responsive and no more fuel vaporisation issues.
I have the UK made Jenvey throttle body alternatives and which have been trouble free since 2003, however the fuel rails run along the outside so are not quite as neat an installation as the TWM's

I'll post seperately, but wanted to chime in on this as well. I am looking for a similar system for a 302 based motor. I'm not necessarily ready to drop the motor in at this point, but it's never too early to shop for parts!! I'm looking for the 8-stack EFI and motor!! Thanks,

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
I also recommend Accuform and their Classic Fuel Injection system. I've just worked with them on my GT40 and they're excellent to deal with. I couldn't recommend them higher.

Researched Accuform and came up with a lot of info on the Clubcobra site. That led me to a host of other sites. Best was this site to get a look at lots of other systems to look at and consider for choices. Especially the 8 stack fuel injection link.

Bill

Dynaformance (Dynatek) Classic EFI Purchased - Club Cobra

www.clubcobra.com/.../fuel-injection.../108279-dynaformance-dynat...Cached
2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Dec 27, 2010
... Classic Fuel Injection product line from Dynaformance of Brookfield, Ohio. AccuForm produces most of the major system components and the ...
Dynatek EFI Injector Angle?‎ - 15 posts - Oct 10, 2011
8 stack fuel injection‎ - 13 posts - Sep 12, 2011
More results from clubcobra.com »

Thanks Dwight for the link, That is a very cool set up would have never guessed it was a fuel injected set up. Do you know how well it works, is it comparable to TWM / Borla, or Redline webber?

THis link is not working anymore.

Who sells the classic dynatek system now, if it is still available at all ?

THanks
TOM

Inglese 8 stack
Has FAST ez computer self learning the more you drive the better it runs.
I didn't want to be tied to a computer. Runs so much better than with a single 4bbl.
even kicks the idle up 300 rpms when the air is turned on. Plumbing the two tanks was the only problem with the installation.

Attachments

• phpE5Dn4qPM.jpg
    phpE5Dn4qPM.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 788
  • phprpW26LPM.jpg
    phprpW26LPM.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 622
Inglese 8 stack
Has FAST ez computer self learning the more you drive the better it runs.
I didn't want to be tied to a computer. Runs so much better than with a single 4bbl.
even kicks the idle up 300 rpms when the air is turned on. Plumbing the two tanks was the only problem with the installation.

That setup couldn't look much more like TWM, center fuel rails and all. When did Inglese start selling that?

i purchased 12/10 the setup as you see it was $7100, with the tall chrome stacks and black painted throttle bodies, two fuel pumps.
I also had to by two one way check valves on the high pressure side and two solenoids on the return side to be able to pump from either tank and return to the tank i was pumping from. I'll bet the plumbing was another $1000.00

but looks and runs like a dream. the setup couldn't be more simple. The unit came completely assembled with all the throttle body linkage adjusted. the computer setup was simple. Enter a few parameters such as cubic inches, injector size, idle speed. Start the car up. Fired up immediately but sounded like the pistons were changing holes. Then the idle smoothed right out. Let the car run for 15 minutes. Drive around for awhile just kept getting smoother and smoother. ran perfect after about 30-40 miles of driving
been very happy
LLoyd

Lloyd, did you buy direct from Inglese or TWM/Borla? I think it's a toss up $$ wise. Did your setup come with the Idle Air Control Valve? TWM recommended it for my setup so curious if you needed one.

I'd be interested in hearing more on your plumbing. Are you using the Bosch 044 fuel pumps or the Walbros? I've purchased two Bosch 044's but still deciding on how on which way to go with the plumbing, valves, and conductive core PTFE lines, etc.

Back