anyone running fuel injection webers?

I'm trying to figure out my build options and webers are on the list. I prefer the ease (and frankly the look) of fuel injection but I have very little knowledge of it. I will be building a 331 or 347 stroker engine that will yield approximately 425 HP. Any information on cost, install, computer, tuning, etc. would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jim

Ron Earp

Admin
Also, scroll down to the bottom of this page. Notice the "Similar Threads" area? The forum has automatically brought up threads similar to this one. Useful.

I'm using the 8 Stack system and 456 h.p. nearly ready for firing up, follow my build log
Regards Keith

Ron Earp

Admin
I,m a fuel injection tuner/installer and dealer and I love the Stack Eight system or Classic Fuel Injection what ever you want to call it, it's the same unit.
The system for your SBF will run about 6K with the computer and other fuel system parts. The install will run ya about 1500.00 to 2K depending on your fuel tank set-up.
If you like I have some photos on Facebook just look up *************, that may shop and if I can be of any help call me *********** Neil

Hi Neil,

Have a look here:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/introduce-yourself-here/27555-rules-gt40s-com.html

For the rules on advertising on the forum.

Thank you,
Ron

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Jim:

I've got a 347 stroker with the Eight Stack system. Manufactured by Accuform in Ohio. It's excellent. After 3,000 miles on my car, I couldn't recommend the system more highly. www.eightstack.com

Hi jim we are running 5 gt40s with fuel injected webbers and the results are excellent i have a 347 stroker in my own car running 490 hp .
regards mick.

Mick, that's what I would like to have in my car. I saw the inglese set up. It looks pretty nice. That runs about $4000. I assume that I need a brain with that? Is it really as easy as plugging in a few answers to questions on the hand held device it comes with? The fast fuel setup says it will learn my setup. Really?

From what Neil is posting I'm in the $6000 range? Any other kits out there that I'm missing?

Thanks!

Jim:

I've got a 347 stroker with the Eight Stack system. Manufactured by Accuform in Ohio. It's excellent. After 3,000 miles on my car, I couldn't recommend the system more highly. www.eightstack.com

Thanks for the link Dave. Do you mind giving me a budget number for this set up? Do you purchase a computer or does it come with the set up? I didn't see pricing on the site. I'm starting fresh here so I need to buy all the accessories as well. Plus I have a few months until my car arrives. I figure by then you guys will be sick of me!

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Jim:

I'd hesitate to quote a price since it may depend on your engine and set up. If you call the people at Accuform they'd be able to give you specifics. Their system comes with an ECU and they also have a detailed installation manual.

Dwight

RCR GT 40 Gulf Livery 347 Eight Stack injection
email Dale at Eight Stack and tell him what you have and what you want. I'm sure he can help you.
[email protected]

Eight Stack Injection- home

Dale and Bob have been a tremendous help to me. I bought a used car from a guy that bought the injection system from a company that is no longer in business. In other words, Eight Stack (Accuform) did not sell the unit to me and did not make a penny off of the sale. But they have gone out of their way to help me with parts, information, DVDs, etc.

Big Thanks to them from me.

Dwight

Back