Full Radius Air Horns

Has anyone investigated and found a source for Full Radius Air Horns for the 48 IDA carbs? I need some that are approx 1.5" tall to fit inside an Air Filter element.
ITG has told me they do not offer them. There seems to be some available, but none that I have found have the sleeve that slides into the bore below the top of the carb, as the OEM type do.

Agree with Pete. Jenvey should be able to supply these. They are a great company to deal with. Also, I believe TWM/Borla do the same, although I have only dealt with Jenvey.

TWM (now Borla Induction) did make the 48 IDA air horn for a while but demand was very low and we discontinued it.
All our air horns are now turned from billet so it wouldn't be difficult to run them again. We would need to make at least 24 pieces.
Garry Polled
Borla Induction
[email protected]

Has anyone investigated and found a source for Full Radius Air Horns for the 48 IDA carbs? I need some that are approx 1.5" tall to fit inside an Air Filter element.
ITG has told me they do not offer them. There seems to be some available, but none that I have found have the sleeve that slides into the bore below the top of the carb, as the OEM type do.

Try : actproducts.co.uk custom fiber horns ,any lenght ,any quantities

Back