Gurney Weslake heads availability/reproduction

Are Gurney Weslake heads available as either old stock or a modern reproduction. I was looking at some of the old photos and the port angles and the resultant angle of the intake runners I find quite a striking feature of the engine bay. I am curious to know if something similar is available. They almost look like LS heads as the rocker cover is a similar shape and dimension. Valve angles are also similar I believe?

Ryan

interesting, email has been sent.
Has anyone here used these heads?. I am aware that Peter Knight has been around a while.

Thanks Peter. I did get a response back from Knight Racing services. They still have some castings but it would be 9 to 12 months before they are able to get them machined. The price was enough for a deposit on a house.

HILLY

Supporter
Try Jay.
I am pretty sure that he still had sets sitting on the shelf ready to go.
Definitely not cheap especially with the $ the way it is but still very cool.
I have a second set here in Oz but not really keen on parting with them right now.

Coastline Automotive in Tauranga ( pronounced Towel ronga ) New Zealand has some brand new ones Dale Mathers nz 07 578 8852, his cell is 027 4949 342 .
I'm not sure if he still has them , might still need that second mortgage . Cheers Vaughn.

Back