techalemit jackson fuel injection

Hi all i have a lotus 30 with a 289 engine ZF DS 5/25 transaxle i have acquired s 2 off original equipment fuel injection i am missing a few parts one being the engine driven fuel pump i don't even know how it fits in a tight engine bay anyone have a picture of this system fitted to the gt40 pref from the front of the engine showing how the fuel pump mounts.

Attachments

• imagejpg1_zpsf364972b.jpg
    imagejpg1_zpsf364972b.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 246
On further thinking about this it occurred to me that the pump could be mounted and driven in the same way as Lucas metering units fitted on mid-engined V8s; fitted on the rear of the intake valley and driven by belt off the rear of the cam. I've got a pic of this setup on a GW engined T70 somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

Thanks for the reply on the 30 it is supposed to run of the water pump pulley i have found an ex employee of TJ he still has the test rig and all the flow charts so a good contact i am visiting him next week.
Tj made a lot of injection systems for dan gurney one ex employee i spoke to remembers him visiting the factory
andy

Besides Hilborn, the Enderle Fuel Injection product line may also have what you need. I get most of my GT-40 fuel and oil parts from Good Vibrations Racing in CA. They may have what you need, and their prices are good...
Enderle Mechanical Fuel Pumps

Back